Ultimate Spain Travel Guide Guest Post Opportunities: Travel Bloggers Welcome
Today we announce that we are accepting guest post submission from fellow travel bloggers.
Therefore, if you have an idea you would like to pitch to us, please feel free to do so.
However, there are a few guidelines for guest posting on our website. Please check them out before dropping us a line.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Post Idea: Your guest post idea needs to be travel related and relevant to our content and provide value to our audience. That is, articles have to related to Spain and traveling around Spain.
- Article length: we accept guest posts as long as they are 800 words or more.
- Links included: You can link back to blog posts on your own blog/website as long as they are informative and not sponsored. Please make sure to include at least 1 link back to one of our previous posts.
- Media: You are required to add one copyright free picture (use Pixabay or CreativeCommons) every 200 words. You can add a YouTube video as long as it goes along with your content.
- Author’s Bio: Please include a maximum of 100 words author bio that includes ONE link to your website and ONE link to your social media account.
- Editorial Rights: We hold the rights to accept and reject your guest post submissions. When accepted, we hold the right to add, edit, and remove any links from your guest post.
Pitch Your Guest Post Ideas
If your post blog meets the guidelines mentioned above, or you have an interesting idea for a guest post that you’d like to pitch to us, please feel free to send us a direct email at
You can also send us your ideas via our contact form.